Simple Breakfast in Muffin Tins
RECIPE AND PHOTO BY MELISSA SPELTS
This has been a favorite family recipe for years now. Grey,
our youngest, saw that I was making these and asked
for them to be made for his birthday this year (it’s in
September, ha ha). He loves this eggy concoction.
1⁄4 cup milk
1 cup of ham (bacon, sausages, etc) diced
1 cup of cheese (cheddar, pepper jack are our favorites)
36 Tater Tots
• Spray muffin tin with non stick spray
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees
• Put 3 tater tots in the bottom of each muffin tin.
• Pour mixed eggs and milk into each muffin tin.
• Add meat and cheese and salt and pepper
• Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Yield: 12 muffins
Eat with a little ketchup or salsa on top. Enjoy!
Need more ideas? Click the links below for more fun recipes to cook with your kids!