115 Year of Pioneer History–Cutting Edge Modern Services
D.L. Evans was born in 1854 in Brigham City, Utah. His mother was a widow, and raised he and his two younger brothers to value industry and hard work. In 1871, the family moved to the Malad Valley in Idaho, where they homesteaded a 160 acre farm. D.L. and his younger brother L.L. both attended college in Salt Lake City, and returned to Idaho to teach school.
The family was instrumental in developing business in their community. They developed two stores, several ranches and farms, and invested in many local banks as they opened. Both brothers served in the newly created Idaho State Legislature. D.L. Evans was first elected to the Idaho Territorial Legislature in 1882, at 28 years of age, and became the Speaker of the Idaho House of Representatives in 1899.
D.L. Evans Bank was founded on September 15, 1904, as Cassia County’s first bank. As communities grew, the demand for banking services increased, and D.L. Evans Bank grew accordingly. In the Great Depression in the 1930’s, most banks in Idaho closed, but D.L. Evans Bank survived, and the Evans family continued to provide leadership and direction to the company. John V. Evans, Sr. who held public office for more than 35 years, including two terms as Governor of Idaho, served as President of D.L. Evans Bank until his passing in July 2014. Currently, two generations of the Evans family lead the company. D.L. Evans Bank offers pioneer roots, long standing experience, and new services that will move them forward into the future.
SECURE CHECKING ACCOUNT
- $7 service charge per monthly statement cycle ($2 credit for eStatement enrollment)
- No minimum balance requirements
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance/Travel Assistance Services
- Roadside Assistance
- Cellular Telephone Protection
- Total Identity Monitoring® – Fully Managed Resolution Services
- Total Identity Monitoring® – Identity Theft Protection Services (Optional Service – Requires Separate Enrollment)
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card (some restrictions apply)
- Make surcharge-free ATM withdrawals, via the MoneyPass® network (Download the free mobile app for Apple® or AndroidTM)
- Direct deposit available
- Money Line available (upon approved credit)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
OPEN YOURS TODAY! VISIT US ONLINE OR VISIT OUR BRANCH.