BY STACEY OLSEN
Good news! Christmas Village will light up downtown Ogden Municipal Gardens (353 E 25th Street) beginning the last weekend of November through January 1, 2021, but it will be slightly different this year. Christmas lights will still glow in the Village, and Cottages will still be placed. In an abundance of caution, public health, and safety the following attractions and programs are cancelled until next year.
- Holiday Electric Light Parade
- Opening Gala and Fireworks Show
- Visits with Santa and Mrs. Clause
- Entertainment on the stage
- Train Rides
- “I Spy” game in the cottages
- Breakfast with Santa
Hot Chocolate Booth- The Ogden Breakfast Exchange Club has been providing hot chocolate to the visitors of Christmas Village for the past 43 years. Each year, Shoes for Tots benefits from the sales of the hot chocolate. We encourage anyone who can to donate to Shoes for Tots. They provide shoes to underserved children in the Ogden and Weber School Districts.
Any amount is appreciated.
Visit www.ogdenbex.org click the Donate button on the home page.
To keep our community and visitors safe, we ask that you follow these guidelines when visiting Christmas Village:
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times
- Maintain 6’ social distance from other households/groups
- Do not touch the cottages or other areas
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently, especially before and after visiting Christmas Village
We want everyone to have a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season.